Sunday, September 21, 2014

New Blog - Hollywood Hates Humans

I am attempting to get this blog back on track... It is supposed to be about life in general for young adults; but it diverts off into a couple of subjects that need to be wrangled in.

It's going to take me awhile to get everything sorted out - but I am attempting to pull the majority of 'Twilight' posts out of this blog into the original blog they came from; and I also created another new blog specifically about Hollywood Reform. I'll be moving all that content from in here over to there, as well.

I used to love Hollywood... not so much, anymore. My first post is about Robin Williams and the early cancellation of his latest sitcom, 'The Crazy Ones'.

I miss Robin Williams and couldn't be more sad with the way he died.

Nanu Nanu.

Check it out if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment